30 April, 2018 30 May, 2018
- All presentation should be in English.
- Indicate the presenter by underlined.
- Choose the presentation style: oral or poster, however, the style will depend on the Scientific Program Committee’s decision.
- We welcome the abstract of: Clinical study/Basic science
- Result of the evaluation and the detailed information will be announced before June 30, 2018 by e-mail. In case no notification before July 7, 2018, be sure to contact to the Secretariat at email@example.com.
- All the first authors of the accepted abstracts should report the COI statement. Please submit the completed COI Disclosure Form to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org as the email attachment. Fill in the Form, print it out, sign on it and scan it for submission. Note that the signature of the first author is required.
- All the presenters of the accepted abstracts should register in the Conference before July 31, 2018. Otherwise, the abstracts will be rejected
- Note that all presentation must include the COI status at the time of presentation by self-reporting slide/poster.
＜How to prepare the abstract＞
- Abstracts should be in English.
- Abstract body should be 300 words or less excluding title, author(s) and institution(s).
- Abstracts except case reports should consist of AIMES OF THE STUDY’, ‘METHODS’, ‘RESULTS’ and ‘CONCLUSION’.
- Use the common names, not the bland names, when discussing on the drugs or medical devices.
- Use the abbreviations only for common terms. For uncommonterns, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full used of the word.
- Figures and tables cannot be used.
- For the secretarial conveniences, please choose one topic fit for the subject matter of the abstract.
Topics: <Clinical study>
Long Bone Fracture
Complications（Nonunion, Malunion, Infection)
Acceleration of Fracture Healing
ABSTRACT APPLYABSTRACT REVISE
For inquiries, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com.