ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
Thank you so much for all of the applications.
- All presentation should be in English.
- Indicate the presenter by underlined.
- Choose the presentation style: oral or poster, however, the style will depend on the Scientific Program Committee’s decision.
- We welcome the abstract of: Clinical study/Basic science
- Result of the evaluation and the detailed information will be announced 1 July, 2018 by e-mail. In case no notification before July 7, 2018, be sure to contact to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the first authors of the accepted abstracts should report the COI statement. Please submit the completed COI Disclosure Form to the Secretariat at email@example.com as the email attachment. Fill in the Form, print it out, sign on it and scan it for submission. Note that the signature of the first author is required.
If by any chance you’re unable to email an attachment, you may send it by fax.
Contacts details :
The 16th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Fracture Repair Executive Office Ivy International Corporation
- All the presenters of the accepted abstracts should register in the Conference before 14 August, 2018. Otherwise, the abstracts will be rejected
- Note that all presentation must include the COI status at the time of presentation by self-reporting slide/poster.
＜How to prepare the abstract＞
- Abstracts should be in English.
- Abstract body should be 300 words or less excluding title, author(s) and institution(s).
- Abstracts except case reports should consist of AIMES OF THE STUDY’, ‘METHODS’, ‘RESULTS’ and ‘CONCLUSION’.
- Use the common names, not the bland names, when discussing on the drugs or medical devices.
- Use the abbreviations only for common terms. For uncommonterns, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full used of the word.
- Figures and tables cannot be used.
- For the secretarial conveniences, please choose one topic fit for the subject matter of the abstract.
Topics: <Clinical study>
Long Bone Fracture
Complications（Nonunion, Malunion, Infection)
Acceleration of Fracture Healing
ABSTRACT APPLYABSTRACT REVISE
For inquiries, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.