Orthopaedic Research Society, International Section of Fracture Repair 2018 Biennial Workshop(The 16th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Fracture Repair)hosted and organized by Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Teikyo University School of Medicine.
To become a member or to learn more about ORS ISFR please visit: https://www.ors.org/
Yoshinobu Watanabe MD, PhD
Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Teikyo University School of Medicine
Period and Venue
Four days from November 27 (Tue) to 30 (Fri), 2018 / Kyoto International Community House（kokoka）
30 April, 2018 30 May, 2018
Submission extended to 30 May, 2018
- Call for Abstracts Opens: 10 January, 2018
- Registration and Accommodation are now available: 11 April, 2018
- Oral and Poster Abstract Submission Deadline 30 May, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract 30 June, 2018
- Presenter Registration Deadline 31 July, 2018
- Early Registration Deadline 31 July, 2018
- Standard Registration Deadline 31 October, 2018
We are now inviting Abstracts!
Before 1 August, 2018
On and After 1 August, 2018
|Members of ORS||50,000 JPY||70,000 JPY||80,000 JPY|
|Members of JSFR||50,000 JPY||70,000 JPY||80,000 JPY|
|Non-Members||70,000 JPY||90,000 JPY||100,000 JPY|
+gala dinner 10,000 JPY, accompany 5,000 JPY/person
Registration Cancellation and Refund
For cancellations made by the deadlines, your registration fee will be full refunded.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made after the deadlines.